TO ENTER: Please register in the correct entry form for either 16U or 18U, then pay directly below the entry form. Rules and additional information are at the bottom of this page.
The link to upload your roster is here.
16U Registration Only
18U Registration Only
**YOU ARE NOT OFFICIALLY ENTERED UNTIL YOUR ENTRY IS PAID.
Fee & Roster Information
$395 Entry fee for 16u: $45 PAP
$495 Entry fee for 18u: $45 PAP
EACH TEAM PAYS FOR 1 UMPIRE
Deadline September 3
16U Pay Only
18U Pay Only
3. Submit Roster
4. Rules and Information
FORD FIELDS at FORD PARK
5115 IH-10 SOUTH
BEAUMONT, TX 77705
BEAUMONT MUNICIPAL COMPLEX
1150 LANGHAM/ 6455 COLLEGE ST.
BEAUMONT, TX 77707
5 GAME GUARANTEE
12u GAMES ARE 80 MINUTES, FINISH THE BATTER, $40 PAP
18u GAMES ARE 90 MINUTES, FINISH THE BATTER, $45 PAP
2 COMPLEXES WILL POSSIBLY BE USED FOR THIS EXPOSURE, FORD PARK AND BEAUMONT MUNICIPAL
* TEAMS WILL PLAY 3 GAMES ON SATURDAY AND 2 GAMES ON SUNDAY.
BEAUMONT PARK RULES:
1 TEAM COOLER PER TEAM IS ALLOWED
WATER, SPORTS DRINKS, AND FRESH FRUIT ONLY
NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS
NO OTHER OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK IS PERMITTED
FORD PARK RULES:
NO METAL CLEATS
DAILY PASS: $6
WEEKEND PASS: $10
CHILDREN 12 & UNDER ARE FREE
THIS EXPOSURE DOES NOT ALLOW TEAMS TO PLAY UP. TEAMS MUST PLAY IN THEIR OWN AGE GROUP AS OF THE FOLLOWING ASA PLAYING YEAR.
HOST HOTEL: MCM ELEGANTE
COLLEGE EXPOSURE RULES
1. Teams should report to the assigned field at least ½ hour before game time. Please provide proof of insurance to the Tournament Desk upon arrival.
2. Pitcher will be allowed 5 warm up pitches her first inning & 3 warm up pitches thereafter. All new pitchers will be awarded the same.
3. After each strike out the catcher must throw the ball directly back to the pitcher. No round the horn.
4.After each defensive out infielders are NOT allowed to come into the circle. Get back in position and get ready for the next pitch.
5. 18U Games will be 90 minutes, finish the batter. --$45 PAP
12U Games will be 80 minutes, finish the batter. --$40 PAP
6. Free substitutions, bat the line up if you wish
7. No line up cards needed.
8. Teams will furnish one yellow .47 core per team
9. Home team/visitor will be determined by a coin flip prior to the game. Team listed first on the schedule will occupy the 1st base dugout, team listed second will occupy the 3rd base dugout. However teams playing back to back on the same fields will not be required to change dugouts.
10. All ASA rules apply, NO protests
11. NO wristbands will be worn to identify the players graduation year.
12.When the game is over, teams must leave the field immediately after shaking hands. We will be a tight schedule and you must adhere to this rule. Please be courteous and clean up after each game.
13. Stars Over Texas reserves the right to alter the format of the showcase or the schedule in the event of unforeseen weather. It is our goal that teams play as many games as possible.
14. REFUND POLICY: In the event of a rainout Stars Over Texas will retain a 25% administration of all entry fees.
1 game played= 50% refund, 2 games= 25% refund, 3 or more played= No refunds. Once the schedule is published, no refunds will be issued.
Robert Guerrero 832-657-3200
Maggie Guerrero 713-594-5928
UIC: Dan Harris